Virginia Tech’s Mike Young has received a three-year contract extension, a source told College Hoops Today.
Young’s contract is now for six total seasons.
An official announcement is expected soon.
The 58-year old Young has led the Hokies a 31-23 record during his first two years in Blacksburg, which was headlined by an NCAA Tournament appearance this past season.
Virginia Tech is currently ranked 22nd in the ROTHSTEIN 45.
- The Breakfast Buffet: UConn’s dominance, Andre Jackson, Florida Atlantic’s path is similar to Loyola Chicago in 2018
- The Breakfast Buffet: Things come full circle for Gonzaga and UConn, Kansas State, Rodney Terry
- The Breakfast Buffet: Markquis Nowell, UCLA will always be left wondering what could have been, FAU
- The Breakfast Buffet: Rick Barnes’ best chance to return to the Final Four, Adama Sanogo, Gonzaga/UCLA
- The Breakfast Buffet: Tobin Anderson, the Big East’s roster of head coaches is elite, Bobby Hurley