Virginia Tech’s Mike Young has received a three-year contract extension, a source told College Hoops Today.
Young’s contract is now for six total seasons.
An official announcement is expected soon.
The 58-year old Young has led the Hokies a 31-23 record during his first two years in Blacksburg, which was headlined by an NCAA Tournament appearance this past season.
Virginia Tech is currently ranked 22nd in the ROTHSTEIN 45.
- Mick Cronin on Amari Bailey: “He’s an elite creator”
- Eric Musselman on Arkansas freshman Nick Smith: “His ability to lead is very un-freshmanlike”
- Brian Dutcher: “Our goal is to go to a Final Four and win a national title”
- 25 under-the-radar transfers for the 2022-23 season
- Episode 362 — Indiana’s Mike Woodson