Texas Tech is replacing Oklahoma in the 2023 Battle 4 Atlantis, multiple sources told College Hoops Today.
North Carolina, Villanova, Arkansas, Michigan, Memphis, Stanford, and Northern Iowa will headline the rest of the field, which was exclusively reported by College Hoops Today on June 15th.
There is no timetable on an official announcement.
The Sooners were initially expected to be a part of the field, but will now participate in another early season tournament during the 23-24 season.
Kansas, Tennessee, USC, NC State, Wisconsin, Dayton, Butler, and BYU will headline this year’s field.
Four of those teams — Kansas, Tennessee, USC, and Dayton — are currently ranked in the ROTHSTEIN 45.
- The Breakfast Buffet: UConn’s dominance, Andre Jackson, Florida Atlantic’s path is similar to Loyola Chicago in 2018
- The Breakfast Buffet: Things come full circle for Gonzaga and UConn, Kansas State, Rodney Terry
- The Breakfast Buffet: Markquis Nowell, UCLA will always be left wondering what could have been, FAU
- The Breakfast Buffet: Rick Barnes’ best chance to return to the Final Four, Adama Sanogo, Gonzaga/UCLA
- The Breakfast Buffet: Tobin Anderson, the Big East’s roster of head coaches is elite, Bobby Hurley