Some of the best mid-major programs in the country will head to Orlando next November and a few high level brands will be joining them.
Kansas, Alabama, Dayton, Miami, Iona, Belmont, North Texas, and Drake will headline an Orlando based MTE next season during Thanksgiving Week, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.
Official dates and times are not yet available.
Kansas, Alabama, and Belmont are all ranked in the ROTHSTEIN 45.
Iona, Drake, and North Texas all played in the NCAA Tournament last season.
- The Breakfast Buffet: Oscar Tshiebwe, Xavier/Creighton, Keyontae Johnson/Florida
- Midseason All-Americans for the 2022-23 season
- The Breakfast Buffet: Xavier begins its massive week at UConn, Jahvon Quinerly, Bryce Hopkins
- The Breakfast Buffet: Kansas State gets a crack at Hilton Coliseum, North Carolina/Syracuse, Trayce Jackson-Davis
- Episode 378 — Xavier’s Sean Miller