This week’s ROTHSTEIN 45 is now LIVE!
Check out our rankings below:
1. Baylor: 67-6 over the last three seasons.
2. Duke: Wendell Moore is playing like an ACC Player of the Year candidate.
3. Purdue: Monday’s game against Wisconsin is appointment TV.
4. UCLA: Hasn’t played since Dec. 11th.
5. Gonzaga: Currently on a COVID pause.
6. Kansas: One missed shot away from being 12-0.
7. Michigan State: Gabe Brown is having a senior year to remember.
8. Auburn: Could go 9-0 at home in SEC play.
9. Arizona: Leading the nation in assists (21.3) as a team.
10. USC: Expected to return to game action on Thursday at Cal.
11. Iowa State: Shot 1-14 from three-point range against Baylor and only lost by five.
12. Ohio State: Showed major grit in Sunday’s OT win at Nebraska.
13. Houston: Jamal Shead is starting to emerge.
14. Alabama: Furman transfer Noah Gurley had 20 points and 10 rebounds against Tennessee.
15. Wisconsin: 9-1 with Johnny Davis in the lineup.
16. Kentucky: America is running out of adjectives for Oscar Tshiebwe.
17. Texas: Will next play back-to-back road games at Kansas State and Oklahoma State.
18. Providence: This is Ed Cooley’s best team since he had Kris Dunn and Ben Bentil.
19. Villanova: Saturday’s win at Seton Hall was vintage Villanova.
20. Tennessee: Freshman Zakai Zeigler is a gem.
21. UConn: Currently on a COVID pause.
22. Colorado State: Three of its top four scorers are shooting 46.9 percent or better from three-point range.
23. Seton Hall: Can win the Big East regular season title if it gets healthy.
24. Xavier: Colby Jones is leading this team in rebounding (8.2).
25. LSU: Had four assists and 17 turnovers in last week’s loss at Auburn.
26. Illinois: Will return to action on Tuesday at Minnesota.
27. Texas Tech: Point guard play remains a major question.
28. Creighton: Ryan Hawkins is averaging 14.3 points and 11 rebounds in his last three games.
29. North Carolina: 7-1 when Brady Manek reaches double figures.
30. Oklahoma: 11-4 over the past two seasons when Elijah Harkless scores in double figures.
31. Florida: Currently on a COVID pause.
32. West Virginia: Didn’t have three of its top 10 scorers in Saturday’s loss at Texas.
33. Minnesota: Ben Johnson is the early breakout star in the Big Ten.
34. Iona: Survived a scare from Marist on Sunday.
35. BYU: Alex Barcello is an All-American candidate.
36. Loyola Chicago: Haven’t played since Dec.10th due to COVID.
37. San Diego State: Eight of its first 12 opponents have scored 60 points or less.
38. Saint Mary’s: Currently on a COVID pause.
39. San Francisco: 13-1.
40. Northwestern: Showed tremendous promise in Sunday’s loss to Michigan State.
41. Indiana: 9-32 from three-point range in its last two games.
42. Miami: George Mason transfer Jordan Miller is emerging.
43. Iowa: Keegan Murray isn’t getting enough attention.
44. Davidson: Michigan State transfer Foster Loyer is averaging 15.2 points.
45. Louisville: Undefeated in ACC play.