This week’s ROTHSTEIN 45 is now LIVE!
Check out our rankings below:
1. Duke: Friday’s win over Gonzaga was a classic.
2. Purdue: Zach Edey is shooting 75 percent from the field.
3. Baylor: Made a statement at the Battle 4 Atlantis.
4. Gonzaga: Shot 53.1 percent from the field against Duke and lost.
5. UCLA: 18-3 over the past two seasons when Jules Bernard scores in double figures.
6. Villanova: In the heart of its Big 5 slate.
7. Texas: Still a bit of a mystery.
8. Arkansas: Won’t play a game away from Fayetteville under Dec. 11th against Oklahoma.
9. Kentucky: Host Central Michigan on Monday.
10. BYU: Answering every challenge.
11. Arizona: Had 31 assists as a team on Saturday against Sacramento State.
12. Kansas: Can’t win the Big 12 with David McCormack playing like this.
13. Florida: Have won five of its six games by double figures.
14. Michigan State: Gabe Brown has emerged as a go-to guy.
15. UConn: Keep an eye on freshman Jordan Hawkins.
16. Auburn: Could win the SEC regular season title.
17. USC: Have already won two true road and neutral site games.
18. Tennessee: Kennedy Chandler is one of the best freshmen in the country.
19. Wisconsin: Johnny Davis averaged 25.7 points last week in the Maui Invitational.
20. Houston: Buy stock in Jamal Shead.
21. Iowa State: Nobody is doing a better coaching job than T.J. Otzelberger.
22. Alabama: Furman transfer Noah Gurley looks like an X-Factor.
23. St. Bonaventure: Saturday’s loss to Northern Iowa was a wake up call.
24. Memphis: 18 assists to 36 turnovers in its last two games.
25. LSU: Will Wade’s best defensive team ever?
26. Ohio State: Host Duke on Tuesday night in Columbus.
27. Seton Hall: Should be 7-1 entering next week’s showdown with Texas.
28. Florida State: Will take a four-game winning streak into Purdue on Tuesday.
29. Marquette: Justin Lewis has quietly made a massive jump.
30. Xavier: Zach Freemantle’s return is imminent.
31. Louisville: Chris Mack is back from suspension.
32. Colorado State: The class of the Mountain West.
33. Indiana: Trayce Jackson-Davis went for 43 against Marshall.
34. Texas Tech: Wednesday’s trip to Providence is a litmus test.
35. Virginia Tech: Storm Murphy is just 2-13 from the field in his last two games.
36. North Carolina: Giving up an average of 78.9 points.
37. Michigan: Need more out of DeVante’ Jones at point guard.
38. West Virginia: Taz Sherman is quietly playing like an All-American.
39. Oklahoma State: 11 players are averaging nine minutes or more.
40. Illinois: Alfonso Plummer is 13-20 from three-point range in his last two games.
41. Saint Mary’s: A massive December awaits.
42. Mississippi State: Finally have a full roster.
43. Wichita State: Need more help for Tyson Etienne.
44. Virginia: Only allowing 47.5 points in its last four games.
45. Iona: Made a national statement by beating Alabama in Orlando.