Iowa’s Joe Wieskamp is staying in the 2021 NBA Draft, he told College Hoops Today on Friday.
The 6-6 wing averaged 14.8 points and 6.6 rebounds last season while shooting an impressive 49.1 percent from the field and 46.2 percent from three-point range.
While he originally wasn’t projected as a first or second round pick, Wieskamp played exceptionally well in last week’s NBA Draft Combine in Chicago.
Iowa finished 22-9 last season and lost in the Round of 32 to Oregon.
- Episode 397 — Georgetown’s Ed Cooley
- Weekend Brunch: Why Zach Edey’s return means that Purdue’s expectations are again “Final Four or bust”
- Creighton/UNLV, New Mexico/Santa Clara to headline Jack Jones Classic
- USC to play Kansas State, Oregon to face Georgia on opening night in Las Vegas
- Saint Mary’s no longer slated for Diamond Head Classic, will instead play in Continental Tire Main event with Xavier, SDSU, and Washington