Florida State transfer Naheem McLeod has committed to Syracuse, he told College Hoops Today on Monday.
The 7-4 big man averaged 3.8 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 1.2 blocks in 13.1 minutes last season.
“The coaching staff at Syracuse has a really good plan for me,” McLeod said. “I’m already familiar with them because of the ACC. I know a lot of the players on their team and they need a big man. It’s a good fit for everybody.”
The Orange are entering their first season under first-year head coach Adrian Autry, who replaced Jim Boeheim in March.
- Episode 397 — Georgetown’s Ed Cooley
- Weekend Brunch: Why Zach Edey’s return means that Purdue’s expectations are again “Final Four or bust”
- Creighton/UNLV, New Mexico/Santa Clara to headline Jack Jones Classic
- USC to play Kansas State, Oregon to face Georgia on opening night in Las Vegas
- Saint Mary’s no longer slated for Diamond Head Classic, will instead play in Continental Tire Main event with Xavier, SDSU, and Washington